The Bay West Group Inc.'s five step planning process ensures that every stage in the development of a client portfolio is well understood and client-directed.
Our steps include:
- Evaluation - we conduct a preliminary personal financial review of our Client's present status and their future goals in the discovery stage.
- Analysis and Research - the team that is assigned to each Client works together to explore and examine the products and service that would best support the current needs and future goals of that Client.
- Recommendation - we provide a detailed breakdown of the team's proposed strategies, methods, products and services to help our Clients build and protect their wealth and mitigate their exposure to risk. Where appropriate, we provide multiple scenarios so that our Clients can clearly understand the features and benefits of each proposed product and service that we recommend.
- Implementation - once our Client has approved the plan that best suits their needs and goals, we launch their programs in strict accordance with industry best-practices, which are at the forefront of everything we do. The Bay West Group Inc. is mandated by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO), the Financial Advisors Association of Canada (ADVOCIS), the Mutual Fund Dealers Association (MFDA), and the Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC).
- Ongoing Portfolio Management - our team maintains an ongoing, vigilant and hands-on appraisal of portfolio performance while continually assessing future risks and opportunities.
From wealth management to risk management, these five steps help ensure that our clients are engaged in directing their portfolio.